Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pre-packing Picnic.

On Sunday, we packed up some chicken parmesan (Mr. C.'s specialty) and had a four hour long picnic.

Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic

Yes! Four (or maybe it was three?) hours of family fun in the park!
I don't know what's gotten into Max, who has always been a smiley bear, but lately he crawls around and gives everyone he sees smiles bigger than full moons and Sunday was no different. I'm so happy that we have such a happy little boy. Seriously, sometimes it's hard for me to parent him because he shoots little rainbows out of his eyes every time he looks at me.

Sunday Picnic

I can't imagine what our lives would have been like if we waited to become parents, because he makes our whole world go round.

Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic
Sunday Picnic

Hope you're having a happy Tuesday!