Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Sap for a Saturday Afternoon.

Ikea
Ikea

One of my favorite things about being a serious sap is that sometimes (like last night), I want to bottle up everything around me so that I can remember it for the rest of my life. Like watching Mr. C. wheel Max around in circles and listening to Maxwell squeal and laugh as Mr. C. talked to him in funny voices.

Ikea
Ikea

There's just something about being a wife and mom to be that's unexplainable. I wish I could convey how much I love and respect both my husband and my babe, but the truth is, I can't. I love them individually, I love them together, and I love the family they make up with me. I love how being a mother has opened me up to a whole new kind of love and I can't explain how it feels to look at Maxwell as he looks at me and know that he loves me, too.

There is so much love in this world and I am so grateful to have a little slice of it with me all the time.