Friday, June 17, 2011

A Whole Lotta Photographs From An Orchard

The day before I left for Missouri (FIVE weeks ago! Woops!), I had a photoshoot in an orchard and, afterwards, since I hadn't used up all the time on my pass, raced to pick up Max and Mr. C. so that we could watch Maxwell play in dandelions and take family pictures.

Orchard
Orchard
Orchard
Orchard

As usual, Maxwell stole the show. BUT he was gracious and let us take photographs with him.

OrchardOrchardOrchard
OrchardOrchard
Orchard

Don't mind my awkwardly baggy clothes... I guess I was going for comfort?
And here's some pictures of flower trees, because I've already exploded this post with way too many visual images.

OrchardOrchard

P.S. This is how we take our family photographs because, let's face it, we're way too poor to hire a photographer.

Orchard

We love us some classy tripod "run as fast as you can to make sure you make the frame" photographs.