Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A Celebratory Weekend.

Our weekend was chock full of celebrations, cake, and fire (in a fun way, not a scary way).

Weekend

On Friday, we celebrated Maxwell and the fact that he has lived for a year without choking on a chocolate chip.

Weekend
Weekend
Weekend

And yesterday, along with the rest of the country, we celebrated America, because, well, America is rad.

Weekend
Weekend
Weekend

We also celebrated our freedom to wear as much red, white, and blue as possible.

Weekend

And today? We're celebrating our freedom to have a pajama day!
Well, Max and I are celebrating our freedom to have a pajama day. Andrew will be applying to jobs all over the city for the twelfth day in a row. No big deal.

P.S. There will be like seven more posts about this weekend because I took over 400 celebratory photographs.
I love my camera... Actually, I just love any camera but I REALLY love mine. All three four FIVE of 'em!