Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Lissa Clair Photos: McVey Family

Recently, I have decided to make a few changes to the way I blog.
(Don't worry, it's nothing big.)

Ready for change number one?
I'm meshing my photography blog with this one, mainly because I'm really good at posting here and really, really bad at posting there (also because keeping up two blogs and one website is really time consuming).

So! Without further ado!
Here's my first full-fledged Lissa Clair Photos post on Me and Mr. C.
Meet the McVey Family!

McVey Family
McVey Family
McVey Family
McVey Family
McVey Family

How cute are these sisters in their matching outfits?

McVey Family
McVey Family
McVey Family

This little family was so much fun to work with when I shot them back in April (see what I mean? I'm really behind on posting photographs!). Their little girls were so funny and full of energy, plus they're super cute to boot!

Thanks for a fun spring afternoon, y'all!

To see the blog portfolio I've kept for the past two years, click here.