Monday, July 18, 2011

Pictures of My Sister.

Meet my baby sister, Anna.

Anna

She's popped up on our blog time and time again, but here are some things you may not know about her:

We order the same food at almost every restaurant we go to. As in, I will order something and then she'll order the same thing (or vice versa). Sometimes we share, but mostly we just eat the same food while we sit across from one other. Her favorite Young Adult author is Sarah Dessen (ps. Anna, I want my book back). She likes to put makeup on people, make cupcakes, and is planning on going to school to be an ultrasound technician. Our closets are near mirrors of each other and even though a lot of our clothes are the exact cut, shape, and size, the patterns are usually different. We even wear our Toms out the same way (toes first). Also, she laughs at my jokes, especially when Mr. C. pretends he doesn't hear. Oh, and like all sisters, we drive each other crazy.

Anna

But most importantly (for this blog post!)? Anna is a hair queen.

Anna
Anna
AnnaAnna
Anna
Anna
Anna
Anna

As in, the curls in these pictures are what happens to Anna when she lets her hair air dry.
Jealous, much? Me too!