Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So Long, BYU

A week or so before we moved, we decided to take the cheesiest BYU pictures possible.
Y'know, for old times sake since we're moving up and on.

BYU
BYU
BYU
BYU
BYU
BYU
BYU
BYUBYUBYU
BYU
BYU

I think we succeeded. Maybe you agree?
We had some really, really lovely/funny/dramatic/loving/spectacular/bad experiences at BYU and we are really excited to become real grown ups, for Andrew to start his masters program, and for me to build a fresh photography base and draft new stories, and for Maxwell to quit laughing at me every time I point to his eye and say "eyes".

No, really.

Every time I try to do "eyes, ears, mouth, and nose" he ends up laughing so hard he falls over.
Scratch that. Maybe I'm not ready for him to quit laughing at me every time I try to tell him his body parts, but I am ready for him to say "drink" instead of going to the fridge and sitting there like a lost puppy dog whenever he's thirsty or runs out of his favorite beverage (chocolate milk).

Actually, that's really funny, too.
I think we'll just keep Max at thirteen months for the rest of his life because this age puts the rest of the ages to shame... just like every other age seems to do. I do miss that newborn baby smell, though. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

BYU

P.S. I couldn't sleep last night and updated my facebook page for the first time in a really long time. BUT. Facebook is lame and still (!!!) won't let me suggest my page to anyone. So, if you're feeling friendly, could you like me here? I'm actually going to start posting all kinds of photographs there, not just the ones people pay me for. Though, let's be honest, those are some of my favorite photographs to take (and not just because it puts food on the table). I love me some happy pictures.