Sunday, July 24, 2011

Up Late on a Sunday

There is absolutely no reason that I should be up so late on a Sunday night.

BUT.

If I weren't up so late on a Sunday night, I wouldn't be able to show you this drawing that Mr. C. whipped out at church. It was supposed to be a picture of us (doodled on demand when Sophie wanted a picture of her "Aunt Wissa" and "Unca Andrew"), but then Andrew gave me a beard (!!!) and it turned into this:

Yeti Love

Not to brag, but I have a pretty funny husband.

Also, if you're living in or near Fayetteville (all two? three? four? five? of you that might maybe stumble upon this), email me if you want to book a free session. I'm going to book three (and only three!) courtesy sessions between now and the end of August to help spread the word about me and my photographs. Usually, an offer like this (at this time of night!) would fill up in less than an hour, so email me quickly if you're interested!

And with that, I think I'll go to bed.

Or maybe I'll just finish editing Maxwell's one year photographs...