Saturday, August 13, 2011

Glasses.

I have always been a sucker for boys in glasses.

So, when Andrew Chandler whipped out his thick, black frames in 2009 (the year before everyone else started whipping out thick, black frames), I couldn't help but swoon a little. He was nice! He liked me! He was funny! And he had excellent taste in glasses?! I grinned ear to ear the first time I saw those black rims on his face and, by the time he put them away months later, I was really excited to just see his face again.

Which started one of our ongoing vanity questions.
Mr. C.: Glasses or No Glasses?

glasses
glasses

Well, I'm happy to announce that Maxwell solved this problem for us!
Introducing...

glasses

(New and Improved!) Half Frames
But wait! There's more! Introducing...

glasses

Monocles!
Dreamy, right? I am sure this trend is going to catch on.
As is the little fashion designer himself.

glasses

Oh, and right after these pictures were taken?
I turned around and found Maxwell eating a dead bug.

boy

He just becomes more of a little boy every day.