Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Happy Summer Day

Max loves to play, even when it's raining all morning and it's so cool he can wear a long sleeved onesie in August.

Play Time!
Play Time!
Play Time!
Play Time!

Maybe it's because I've never been around a one-year-old this much, but Max's zeal for life is contagious. It drives me nuts sometimes (like when he (silently!!) pulled the trash can onto the floor the other night as I was getting dinner ready and I found him joyously waving corn husks and hairs in the air), but lately it's got me thinking about how much we have to be grateful for. I love my boys and I love the little life we've created together. My posting may be spotty the next couple of weeks, but it's only because I am going to soak up all the happiness this summer can give me (and us!)

Happy Thursday!
(Can you believe it's Thursday? I keep thinking it's Monday.)