Thursday, September 01, 2011

And With This, I Become Legit.

Hello, Blog Friends!
Today, I am about to become a legit blogger because I'm about to post pictures of food.
Food that we bought at a restaurant on a lunch date.
Observe:

Last week, Andrew and I went out to lunch, sans the little dude.
We sat across the table and flirted and held hands and even kissed across the table.

Lunch
Lunch

Then we ate a scrumptiously awesome $15 meal.

Lunch
Lunch

It was good. The good kinda good. Not the knock-your-socks-off kinda good or the sorta-kinda good. Just the good kinda good. We'd only been to McAllister's once before (together! I went once without him!) and we kinda felt like we were cheating on our main lunch date stop (Panera), but we had a good time... even though it was super awkward to stand up in the middle of a restaurant with a seven pound camera and six inch lens so I could get a mediocre shot of a baked potato I'd already started eating, especially since one of the restaurant's employees was standing two feet away from me.

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to talk about how ridiculously good lookin' my husband is.

Lunch

And based on the fact that numerous people have googled "photographs of Mr. C." and "Andrew Chandler baby blog" in order to see pictures of his blue eyes that sometimes look green or gray, I'm going to assume I'm not the only one who has noticed his devastating handsomeness... especially since he's grown such a dashing, well trimmed (ha!) set of facial hair. Sorry, ladies, but he's taken.