Monday, September 05, 2011

Labor Day

RWB
RWB
RWB

I think I wrote a paper about some complex historical story from the 1500s and I read at least one book. We turned our living room into a blanket room and talked about how, in three, four, and sixteen years from that moment, our Labor Days would be full of barbecue, hamburgers, hot dogs (for Mr. C., not me!), cake, swimming, lemonade and screaming children (and yes, that's a direct quote).

And today?! Two years later?
I'm not sure what we're having for dinner and after the way we've eaten the past few weeks, we definitely won't be baking a cake. But! We will be swimming. We will drink lemonade. And sometime in the day? There will definitely be a screaming toddler.

Funny how fast time flies by because I'm pretty sure we've only been married for a few weeks.

Happy Labor Day!
(And Happy Birthday, Anna! Check the blog later for a surprise!)