Monday, October 31, 2011

: 856 :

When Max was little (littler?), I used to say things like this:

"It's not easy to be a baby rhino but somebody's gotta do it."
"It's not easy being a seven month old casanova, but somebody's gotta do it."

Or, my personal favorite:
"It's not easy being a baby tyrannosaurus rex/pterodactyl/velociraptor but somebody's gotta do it."

Well! After making dozens of accusations calling Maxwell wild animal names and teaching him how to roar by the time he was eleven months old, I shouldn't be surprised that, somehow, he's become the child who sits on the corner of the floor in a crowded room, growling and roaring at his invisible friends and trusty blocks.

So I guess I better just say this:

856
856
856
856

It's not easy being a sixteen month old lion, but somebody's gotta do it.