Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Celebration of Fall!

Fall

I am a big fan of being busy. Make that a huge fun. I love being busy and having things to do and people to see and operating on as little sleep as possible. Simply put, it's invigorating. I love to be busy! And lately, I'm so busy I can't see straight. And so! I'm going to be taking a little bit of a blogging break for the next week but, unlike the times I've stopped posting before, this time I have some exciting things happening.

While I'm away shooting two-day weddings, meeting new brides, and laughing with families while my camera is in front of my face, this blog is going to celebrate! And it's celebrating with a celebration of fall! Which means that, for the rest of this week and the start of next week, I have a whole slew of guest posts lined up from some of my favorite bloggers and a few photographers who are going to tell y'all all about their favorite parts of fall. It's going to be awesome, so be sure to come check everyone out!

And as for me? I'll see y'all next Thursday!