Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Farmer's Market

There's a little farmer's market in Loxley, Alabama that my family absolutely adores and my mom still misses sorely, even though she's lived in Missouri for more than fifteen years. And that farmers market? It looks like this:

Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market

For as long as I can remember, we've stopped there to buy honey, bread, peanuts, fruits, and vegetables nearly every time we've gone to the Gulf. Taking Maxwell and Mr. C. there was a little bit of a funny experience because I can vividly remember running from fruit stand to fruit stand when I was five years old with a huge, polka dotted, pink bow on my head. Actually, just having a husband and a baby accompany me to Alabama was a funny experience because everything looks the same, only now I'm a lot taller than my dad's waist and I know how to read chapter books without any help.