Thursday, October 20, 2011

FIve Things I Love About Fall: Alexis!

Oh hey! My name is Alexis and I like making friends. Do you want to be my friend? Cool, let's get started.
Friends always know what their friends love about Fall.
Let's start there.

#1: HALLOWEEN!!!!!


[me and my best friend as Goose and Maverick last year for Halloween- I'm on the left. Yeah, the giant]


It probably helps that Fall was the season I fell in love with my husband. Our first date was pumpkin carving. Be still my heart!


I love Fall clothes. Is November still Fall? I live in Arizona so all the seasons run together for me. This was at Disneyland over Thanksgiving weekend last year with the girls in my family. Yeah, it wasn't really that cold. I'm an Arizona whimp.


THE FOOD!!!!!

If we're gonna be friends you have to slightly grasp how much I love food! I love the stew, baked goods, and warming up the house with the oven actually being a good thing! My mouth is watering just thinking about pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

There's so many things I love about Fall. We could be here all night. BUT, I think I've put Lissa's blog, a PHOTOGRAPHER'S blog, through plenty of suffering from crappy picture overload!! Thanks for still being my friend Lissa! :)

I hope you all have a fabulous Fall!