Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Five Things I Love About Fall: Gentri!

Hello Lissa's lovely readers! My name is Gentri and I blog over at Gentri Lee. I love Lissa and her blog and am so excited to be here today while Lissa is out.


Is everyone else as excited as I am that fall has finally arrived?! Whoop whoop!! With the change of the seasons comes so many fun and exciting things, here are my top 5 favorite things that fall brings...

Photobucket

1. Clothes! Boots (slippers), hats, sweaters, scarves, jackets?! YES please!
2. Pumpkin ANYTHING! Cookies and bread top that list of course...
3. HALLOWEEEEEEEN! Costumes, candy, decor, parties, excitement!
4. Harvest! Having fresh vegetables right in my backyard anytime I want?! Perfection.
5. Adventures! There are so many fun things to do in the fall. Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, haunted houses (although I steer clear of those... I'm a big baby). Such fun!

Those are just my top 5 picks. What are yours?? :)

Thanks Lissa for letting me guest post! I had so much fun! This just made me more motivated to get out there and enjoy this wonderful season. :) And thank YOU for reading! I'd love to have you stop by my blog and say hello sometime!

Love,