Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Things I Love About Fall: Lacey!

Hey y'all! I was so tickled when Lissa asked me to get in on the "Fall Love" guest postin' action over here! I just adore her, her cute little family & her blog. I guess I should introduce myself...


That's me... Lacey! You can find me over at Lacey in Love where I chat about life, love, being crafty and anything else that strikes my fancy. Now, let's get right to it, shall we?

Here are a few things I love about fall!

Changing leaves!


I will go many steps out of my way just to step on crunchy leaves!

Caramel Corn!


For some reason I feel like the only time it's appropriate for me to make caramel corn is fall.

Boots!


I mean, do I really have to say anything about these puppies?

Pumpkin Carving!


My fella and I carved a cyclops last year! We haven't decided what to carve this year yet.

Pumpkin flavored everything!


I live and breathe for pumpkin spice coffee! I recently found this Nestle creamer that is crazy good!

What about you? What makes your heart go pitter patter during fall?
Thanks to Lissa for having me over! I had such a lovely time!
Y'all come visit and kick your feet up a while at my place any old time!
pssst, find me here too: twitter, pinterest