Thursday, October 20, 2011

Five Things I Love About Fall: Rachel!

Hi I'm Rachel from Tunes and Spoons.
I'm a soon-to-be mama.
I love cheese.
I'm an opera singer.
I'm a wife to a man who plays a mean guitar.
I love crowds and airports.
I have smile wrinkles.
I love fall.


I was happy when Lissa asked me to guest post for her. I think her blog is one of the funniest most honest blogs around. I love the way she talks about that man of hers and someday I would like to have the privilege of squeezing Max's cheeks, OH! and if its not too much to ask I'd be so very happy to have Lissa take my picture someday.

So, Lissa is out of blog town this week and has asked some of us to revel in the glory of fall. It was nearly impossible to pick 5 things I love about fall because there is simply too much to love. So, I picked 5 things that have happened as of late.


Enjoy the glory of fall.
Thanks Lissa for having me over to your place!