Sunday, October 02, 2011

Shirtless Party on a Saturday Afternoon

Yesterday, in between conference sessions, I awarded myself "mom" time so that I could shower and put on my face and clothes without being bombarded by any of my boys (theoretically). And, to my surprise, it actually worked! I got to shower in peace! I wasn't greeted by barking or tiny hands pressed against the shower glass with tiny shouts of "Mama!" rising from the floor. Andrew only came in once to say that only a super human could watch a puppy and a fifteen-month-old for more than three minutes and he only tried once to push the baby off on me so he could talk to his parents in peace (I said no, ps).

It was awesome.
Also a teeny tiny bit lonely.
I didn't even have to put Max in the sink while I put on my makeup!

But that's behind the point. My real point is that, after I got dressed and emerged from the bathroom, I found this:

Saturday
Saturday

And, a few minutes later, they rearranged themselves into this:

Saturday
Saturday
Saturday

Manly, eh?