Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Before Dinner

You know how your mom always told you that when it rains, it pours?
Well, my friends, I am here today to tell you that your mother was right! We have been so busy lately that Mr. C. and I are basically zombies walking around with half opened eyes and frazzled hair.

Case in point: Last night, Mr. C. started trimming his beard and, forty seconds after I followed him into the bathroom to flirt while the baby was down, I somehow found myself holding the clippers as I stood in a pile of brown hair and listened to Mr. C. tell me that cutting his hair had been all my idea. I'm still not exactly sure how his haircut happened (even though I vaguely remember giving it to him), but I do know that my long-haired, bearded husband is now a short-haired, scruffy husband. He's still cute though, so I'm keeping him.

But! I digress!

Things at the Chandler home are good but crazy, so today, after a photo shoot, Mr. C. and Max came and found me and we curled up on one of our favorite blankets and played with cheap pumpkins. Or, more accurately, Mr. C. and I laughed as Max played himself silly while already dressed in his third outfit of the day... and by third outfit of the day, I obviously mean his pajamas. I may be a first time mom, but after fifteen months of loving a little dinosaur, I don't let him wreck three outfits a day.

(That's a lie. Max is sleeping in his second set of pajamas as I'm typing this.)

But I digress again! Here are photographs from our Thursday, right before we went home and ate dinner:

Thursday
Thursday
Thursday
Thursday
Thursday
Thursday

Max is in love with pumpkins, even though he took a stem to the eye.

Thursday

At least he's finding out young that, sometimes, love hurts.
But mostly, it rocks.

ps. If you're a photographer or aspiring photographer, email me about guest posting.
I've got a great list of bloggers and photographers lined up to guest post for me later this month and I have space for two more!