Sunday, November 13, 2011

: 870 :

Eleven-Eleven-Eleven

870

At 11:11 am on the eleventh month of the eleventh day of the eleventh year, I worked.
And then at 11:11 pm on the eleventh month of the eleventh day of the eleventh year, I worked some more while Mr. C. fell asleep on the couch and Max snored in his crib.

But! A few hours later in the wee hours of the morning of the twelfth, I stopped working and started sleepy snuggles with my husband which, a lot of the time, are my favorite kind of snuggles. They're just so... cozy. And so! Even though my once in a lifetime Eleven-Eleven-Eleven was full of work and a few tears, it was a good'un, just like any day ending with sleepy snuggles is a good'un... especially when the day started with sleepy snuggles.

(And yes! My Eleven-Eleven-Eleven started with sleepy snuggles, too.)