Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh, Hey 2011


Me and Mama
I LOVE to Read! (3:365)
Hellooooo World!


WallWalk


Hi, Mom!
March 12thBook Lovers


Three
Love
Family


Orchard
Six Flags
Lawn Mower
Lissa


chalkboard
Lemonade
Wednesday


Weekend
Weekend
Sunday Afternoon


Play Time!
Grape Festival
Love


Football Game
Chandler
fair!
Three


Thursday
Fall
858
859


Library
love


Me
Mr. C.
Max
CabelasCatch UpCatch Up

Last year, I wrote this:

"2010 seriously kicked my butt.
... and this time next year, you will hopefully be reading this:
I seriously kicked 2011's butt."

It's this time next year. And did I kick 2011 where the sun don't shine? Not in the slightest. 2011 was one of the most emotional roller coaster rides I have ever taken. We graduated and started grad school. I started a business. My husband was unemployed. We moved by family. The family who lived by us decided to move by other family. Max turned one. We flip flopped on when we should have another baby. We bought a puppy. I screamed at Andrew. Andrew refused to scream back at me. It was messy, unexpected, ridiculous, frustrating, sad, hard, and altogether lovely.

This year has been one of the best years of my life.
I couldn't see it some days, but this is the year we built our family, headed out on our own, made life changing decisions, became more upset with each other than we ever imagined, and, somehow, made it through smiling. I love my husband. I love my baby. I love our family. I love the fun we have together, the bad times we have together, and the life we share. And this year? I would relive it over and over again, because I got to spend every day with my boys- my boys that I love so much that it makes me feel like my heart could run a fifteen mile route in three minutes flat.

But let's be real- no heart can do that.

Happy (Almost!) New Year!

See 2009 here and 2010 here.