Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

This year has flown by and I feel like I'm hanging on by the tips of my toes. In a good way, but in a where-does-the-time go kinda way. Yesterday, while Max ate lunch, I pulled his highchair right up to me and we fake fed each other and he laughed and laughed and laughed. During which, all I could think about was "how did this happen?!" Time goes so fast and I somehow now have an unstoppable toddler on my hands. He is just perfect. But that's a post for another day!

Today I am telling you about the time Maxwell met Santa Claus in the foyer of an indoor water park. He didn't scream or cry or pitch a fit or yell "Ma!", but he did refuse to sit on Santa's lap and ignored him the whole time we posed for the photograph.

Santa Post
Santa Post

That boy. He can give the cold shoulder better than any fifteen-year-old ice queen could dream of. Anyway, I have a hundred different photographs from our weekend water park trip to share, but if I never get around to it, just know that the weekend looked like this:

Santa Post
Santa Post
Santa Post

We are big believers in having a good time and a good time was had by all!
(All: Pops, Mama B., Nathan, Joy, Sophie, Cole, Anna, Noah, David, Mr. C., Max, and me)