Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Snow

Yesterday, it snowed.

snow

Or, more accurately, it feather dusted. But! Like any responsible mom to a seventeen-month-old, I went on a mad search for our little point and shoot, woke my little lad out of sleep, bundled him up, and took him straight outside, even though he doesn't own any mittens. And little Maximillian? He LOVED it!

snow
snow

Or, more accurately, he squealed, tried to eat the ground, and ran around for four minutes and then headed back up to our apartment for some toast, hot chocolate and snuggles... it was only 7:30, after all.

snow
snow

I know all moms say this, but I have the funniest little child. Also the messiest. I'm pretty sure he should hold a world record for simultaneous book case destruction, puppy chasing, drink spilling, gleeful screaming, and kitchen cabinet clearing. My little Max. He's a talented one.