Friday, December 02, 2011

Untitled (Yes. I just Typed That Out.)

I have this problem called all I ever want to do is take photographs.

Photo 53
Photo 58
Photo 60
Photo 61
Photo 65
Photo 68

I like editing them and I like shipping them and I like thinking about them and I like sharing them and I like talking about them and I like ordering business cards displaying them, too, but mostly I just want to push the button and take them, even if it's on a four-year-old little white Mac whose insides were gutted out last year and is still somehow holding on to survival even though its' plastic casing is flaking off.

PS. I wasn't announcing a blog break yesterday. I just meant to say that, lately, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep on writing here. It's kind of a wait and see... so I guess we will see (today I am writing).
P.P.S. I get my baby back tonight. (!!!!!!!!!)