Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday.

As soon as Andrew got home from work today, we ran outside to hit up our little neighborhood jungle gym.

sunny and 65 in january
sunny and 65 in january
sunny and 65 in january sunny and 65 in january
sunny and 65 in january sunny and 65 in january

I've been told lately that I don't post enough pictures of Napoleon and while I doubt he'll be getting his own blog post soon, there he is above! He is a bad, clingy, crazy dog (also known as my constant shadow- even when he's in his kennel, he cries when he's not set right next to my feet) but we love him just the same, even when he decides that the couch is the best place to sneak a leak. Also, please notice the rattle attached to Max's wrist. He found it in one of his toy bins (yes- I just said one of his toy bins. Max lives like a king, meaning he has two toy baskets, a toy table, a tunnel, and five bookshelves) and refuses to part with it even though it's meant for a newborn baby's wrist. Nevermind that he's closer to two than one (ah!).

After the park, we had barbecue chicken sandwiches, homemade macaroni and cheese, a whole lot of potato chips, a lot of wrestling and kisses on little cheeks, and a lot of reading. So, yes! This is the perfect Friday night for our little fam! I'm sure I've said it before, but funny how my Friday night worries used to be where I was going to go dance at or whose party I was going to go to or where I was going to go out for dinner or which date I was going to wiggle my way out of and now I just like to sit on the couch next to my husband with my knees tucked under my chin, reading books, sneaking in a blog post, and ignoring the dishes in my kitchen sink. I like it.