Monday, February 20, 2012

A Nineteen Month Old

My little bear will not stop growing up.

Feb 20-12

Sometimes when I'm folding his laundry or cleaning up his room or squeezing his toddler thighs, I get overwhelmed with how sweet childhood is. It's so wonderful and imaginative and goofy and determined and sweet, even when you're a little boy who loves to draw on walls and pull the puppy's ears. And it's silly and it's sappy and a million other sugar coated things, but I'm just so glad this little man is ours. He is so much hard work but so much fun and, on days like today when he throws all his fried rice off his plate gleefully, I can't help but smirk when he tries to pull the broom out of my hands because he can do it.

And he can do it all. by. him. self.

P.S. Thanks for the nice words on Saturday's post! We are excited.