Sunday, February 05, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday.

So, I don't care much for football.

superbowl-3

I realize that that's a total girl thing to say, tied right up there with lying about loving football even though you really can't stand it, but it's the truth. My family, on the other hand, is completely bonkers over football, especially college football. And if you want to get really specific, they believe that no football is football outside of the SEC and that no team is a team unless your colors are shades of red and white, meaning Arkansas and Alabama.

superbowl-2

Yep. My family is crazy over both the Hogs and Bear Bryant, which gets a little tricky every fall for everyone besides me.
But! Today wasn't about college football. Today was about commercials. And watch commercials we did! We walked over to our friends' cute new apartment, loaded up paper plates, and talked for four hours straight, all while Max stayed up past bedtime and ran around in circles.

superbowl-11
superbowl-10
superbowl-9
superbowl-12
superbowl-15
superbowl-16
superbowl-19
superbowl-20

And that, my friends, is why I love Super Bowl Sunday, even though I don't care about football.

PS. Forgive the totally non-applicable watermark on these photos. I accidentally exported these with my (new!) photo watermark selected, caught my mistake, and re-exported them without a watermark... only to upload the wrong ones. And I am way too lazy to do the whole thing over again. So forgive my pretentiousness? Awesome.