Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Photo.

This was my favorite photograph of me and Andrew for, like, a really long time.

Lovers

This was taken a couple days before we got engaged and I just thought he was the best thing that had ever happened to anyone, anywhere. We'd known each other for five weeks and I felt like I had known him my whole life. He'd slipped into my messy little world the second he casually leaned against a table to start talking to me and, since that night, he became exponentially more important to me with every stolen look, uncontrollable smile, and...

And I was going to write something really gushy and ridiculous about how much I love my husband, but I just got mooned four times by a tiny little baby booty so I think I'll take care of that instead.

(Andrew totally took care of that booty instead of me. Love him.)