Thursday, March 08, 2012

Water!

Spaghetti

An hour ago, I went to wake Max up from his daily nap. I opened the door, heard a little squeal of delight, flipped on the light, and walked over to the crib as he picked up his sippee cup and laughed, "Water!! Water!!"

To which I replied: "Okay! We'll get you some water!"

By the time I finished making that promise, I reached his crib, looked down and noticed that something was... missing. Something white. Something important. In the .03 seconds that it took me to process this, Max splashed his hands down on the mattress and screamed "Water!! Water!!"

As in: "Look at me, Mommy! I'm playing in water!"

And he was. That baby bear of mine was playing in water of his own making.

------
P.S. If you'd like to read more about Invisible Children and the Stop Kony Movement, click here.
And here and here and here, too. Also here. Here too?
We are an article readin' fam.