Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blanket Thief

Blanket Thief
Blanket Thief
Blanket Thief
Blanket ThiefBlanket ThiefBlanket Thief

Don't mind my haggardly gross appearance. Today has been a doozy. I was never prone to headaches or migraines before the little stinker above came along, but I have had a perpetual headache (mixed with migraines!) the past few days. Who knew they were so tiring? Then, on top of that, I spent most of the day filling out paperwork. I hate paperwork. This paperwork wasn't for work, but my soul, now I'm thinking about how I need to do my taxes for March and I think I'm going cross eyed...

Also, I got my hair trimmed to take off the unhealthy parts last week and four inches later, I have almost cried countless times, even though I know the stylist did a good job. I want my hair to touch the top of my baby belly again! Why am I so attached to my hair, especially the unhealthy parts?! I am probably going to be that eighty-five year old great-grandma with a white braid hanging past her waist.

Thirdly, none of the bugs died this winter. We have already had problems with wasps on our porch and ants in our bathtub (seriously). And this afternoon, Max stepped on a baby caterpillar and its' guts are all over the sidewalk. He didn't see it before he stepped on it, but he was fascinated when he saw that he stepped on it and I had to pull him away, only to turn the corner and have him try to investigate a scary black bug that ants were eating. Gross, right? Welcome to my day (it really wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound).

Annnnd that was my little pity party. Thank you for coming.