Thursday, April 19, 2012

Snapshot

walk

Just a snapshot of yesterday.

My babe and I have been living a pretty carefree Mama-and-me lifestyle lately. I haven't had a photoshoot in a week so, instead of being the editing machine I should be, I've been busy giving morning snuggles, going on long midday walks, eating lunch with friends, ignoring the laundry I separated five days ago, and letting Maximillian stay up as late as ten o'clock at night. It's been glorious. I love photography and I'm determined that I'll stay in business through 2017, but it's been nice solely playing Max's best friend the past few days instead of being Mrs. Working-and-Mothering-(and-Pregnant!)-all-at-the-Same-Time.

But! Today and tonight, it's back to the grindstone. I have a bundle of portrait sessions and four weddings I want to finish before early May. And so my red-eyed late nights begin once again...