Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Name.

photo-49

I am so excited that Andrew picked out a name this morning and that, immediately after, he asked me to announce it to the world. Our little babe is named after my dad (his name is Randall William) and we'll most likely call him by his middle name because Max saying "Huck" is the cutest thing I have ever heard. We've talked about naming a boy Henry ever since Max was born, but it wasn't brought to the table officially until this morning after Andrew told me he'd decided on the name William and was trying to fit it with a middle name. It was a quick decision, but Andrew had already decided he wanted to name the baby Henry and was waiting for me to suggest it so I couldn't call him out for creating an entirely new name. I love him and I love how, when the right name comes along, you just know it.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that two months ago I had a dream about giving birth to a brown-haired boy named Henry that was as chubby as a marshmallow. I wouldn't mind that come September. In fact, it's kind of my plan (brown hair optional, of course).