Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Mother's Day Looked Like This.

kiss-14
kiss-15
kiss-16
kiss-17
kiss-19
kiss-18
kiss-20
kiss-21

I'm totally back blogging but whatev. It will probably be happening for the next several years. This year for Mother's Day, we hung out in my parents' back yard with some of my siblings and other mothers (namely, my mom. I love my mom). I honestly don't think I moved from my spot outside once church was over. We even ate outside and it was the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of summer. After he dropped my dream lens into my Easter basket earlier this spring, I made Andrew promise he wouldn't buy me any presents for Mother's Day so earlier in the week he took me out to dinner and then watched Max all day long once Mother's Day rolled around. I didn't even have to point out a poopy diaper, let alone lift a finger to help!

It was magic.