Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

photo-55

Happy Father's Day, Andrew!

We think you are so funny and nice and sleepy and wonderful and awesome to be around and smart and basically just a six foot tall package of perfect-for-us. You are the best daddy and, looking back, I'm amazed at how ready you were to become a father at twenty-two and how easily you slipped into the role once Max was born, ten short (and loooong) months after we decided to give parenthood a go. I can't wait to see you become a daddy all over again in just a few short months!

We love you so much and hope that you are having a fantastic day!

P.S. Should I mention that, while I'm writing this, you're sleeping on a cushion-less couch with a parking garage sitting on your chest while Max plays at your feet? Like I said: Wonderful. Daddy.