Saturday, July 21, 2012

Siblings.

and-33
and-38
and-36

My youngest brother has been staying with us this week and, today, we met my parents halfway between here and Kansas City to trade him in for my other younger-but-not-the-youngest brother. It is so much fun to have my brothers visit. David is eleven and Noah is thirteen, so they were both pretty small when I left home. I've loved having siblings so much younger than me while still being the third child (there's six of us) and I hope that one day our children will be able to talk about all of their different siblings and how wonderful and funny and ridiculous and annoying they all are.

Also, let me just husband-brag for a second and talk about how Andrew is such an amazing brother-in-law. Last night, he took David to see the new Batman movie, took him to Wendy's afterwards, and then stayed up with him until three in the morning playing video games. And at this moment? He and Noah are at the store, raiding Redbox and the candy aisle.

Oh and these photographs? They're from the diner we ate at tonight when we swapped boys with my parents.

and-35
and-32

Best. Milkshake. Ever.