Sunday, July 08, 2012

Waiting For Henry.

photo-72photo-73

This is me yesterday, before dinner (ha!).

I'm having a hard time keeping my weeks straight this time around because I have a technical due date (October 12th) that was a couple of days later than the due date I figured out for myself (October 10th), and an earlier non due date that the doctors said he should be born by (October 4th). I don't want him to be born earlier than thirty-eight weeks (Max had low blood sugar and a little jaundice when he was born at thirty-seven), so I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm kinda over being pregnant because it's been so freakishly hot and I am more tired than I have ever been in my life, but mostly I am just really excited for Henry to join our little family. I cannot wait for baby snuggles and baby skin and little eyelashes and little clothes and baby yawns and baby shampoo and everything that comes with a brand spankin' new bundle of love.

I have a lot to do before then- photographs to process (so many photographs!) and baby gear to arrange and tiny clothes to wash and canvases to order and letters to hang over the crib- but I'm excited for the fall. I'm going to take some much needed time off and I'm just so excited to spend quality time with all three of my boys.