Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Book Counters.

IMG_4174IMG_4175

After a dinner date on Friday night, Andrew and I ended up at the bookstore. Like usual, we browsed the children's section and, after a few minutes, we started counting the books we'd read as kids. We both read a lot growing up, but on the first wall of books, Andrew's numbers kept climbing higher and higher and then he turned to the second wall of books and said "Ohhhh Yeah!" while pointing at the Choose Your Own Adventure section.

Where are the Babysitters Club books when you need them?!

I've been told to stay down my past couple of doctor's visits (not bedrest, but more like stay-down-so-you-won't-be-put-on-bedrest-or-deliver-your-baby-super-early), so if anyone has any books they've loved lately, I'd love to hear about them!

I recently have loved Seraphina, If I Stay and Where She Went, Edenbrooke, and have now officially read (not skimmed!) all but one of Jane Austen's novels. Oh! And The Fault in Our Stars lives up to all the hype, too.