Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Final Countdown.

24 & 25-5
24 & 25-6

I have entered the grouchy stage of pregnancy. I don't want to move, I don't want to be touched, I don't want to be looked at wrong or read any lame books and my reasoning for everything- ranging from what I want to watch on Netflix to what time I want to shower- is justified by "I'm pregnant". I am so belly-large that I can hardly walk anymore and I'm really excited about this (the end is near!) but also kind of bummed because, like most people, I like to be mobile. Also, I could sleep all day! Andrew's brother and dad were here this weekend and I honestly slept all day Thursday and Friday, only waking up to eat and get dressed. I feel kinda bad about this, but I feel worse for Andrew because he is going to be putting up with some whoppin' attitude from his whopper of his wife the next few weeks.

I mean, I'll try to be nice, but you're only pregnant so many times in your life, right?

P.S. When my husband finished reading this, he said "You're the worst."
Love him.