Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Lissa!

Lissa probably forgot that she gave me access to make blog posts (which would make since, especially since I don't even know how to get pictures on here), but today is her birthday, and I wanted to let everyone know that even though she doesn't talk about herself a whole lot, she's pretty much the most amazing person ever and I love her.
That's all I really wanted to say.
Until next year (maybe)
-Andrew



Oh wait. I figured the pictures out:


This is, I think, our first picture together. We had gone on our first date on Saturday and this was the Monday after. We had gone to Wal-Mart, purchased that puzzle and put it together. At the end we glued it and I suggested we write our names on the back. Lissa thought I was weird, I thought I was in love and that we would keep it forever. It currently hangs in our room.
The only problem? Turns out the puzzle GLOWS IN THE DARK, but only parts, so when I get up in the middle of the night, there are eyes. Staring at me. That's not the point though.
My point is that I, Andrew, not being known for my social prowess was smitten by Lissa.

- She says that I didn't talk to her the when we talked once. I did. It was just so quiet that she didn't hear me.
- When I "turned her down" to go swimming it was because I was scared of hanging out with a girl and cute as her.
- When I found out she had a blog, I read the whole thing, because the way she wrote captivated me.
- The first time I saw her, I ran away because she was so cute.
- The second time I saw her, I imagined myself being brave and getting a ride home with her so that we could talk. Unfortunately, brave was not an adjective to describe me.
- When I saw her in the testing center, I KNEW I had to write her something, so I drew that picture.
- When texted me I got all sorts of ridiculous (just ask Zac, he was there).
- I was so nervous on our first date (that she didn't know was a date) that it took until almost the end of Slumdog Millionaire to get the courage to hold her hand (and that happened only after she touched mine. Seriously, I moved like an Alligator Snapping Turtle when a fish swims by).
- I still get excited when I get texts from her, and she's just about the only person I can carry a conversation with on the phone (sorry everyone else who ever calls me).

So this is way longer than I was planning, but seriously. Lissa is amazing, and I only talked about the good times on here, but she's just as great in the bad times.
Happy Birthday Lissa

(edit: sorry, Lissa, I don't know how to put tags on here...)