Sunday, September 02, 2012

Lissa Clair Photos | Northwest Arkansas Lifestyle Photography

I can't even remember the last time I did a photo roundup but, since it's my first weekend of maternity leave (grow, Henry, grow!), I thought it would be fun to show some of my recent favorite blog posts from my photo blog. I blogged like a madwoman over there this summer.

Here they are!


Jennifer and Joey-8


Lincoln-14


Dad's Office-13


Dance-5


Wyatt-17


Freeborn-18


BL Blog-13


Anna-10


Brett and Allyson-40

I had such a good time with photography this summer and it's mind-boggling that, even though I took some of these photos three weeks ago, I've grown so belly-large that I now have to sit in one spot to take a single photograph and, since I'm not very mobile, they don't often turn out how I would like. No more running around for me! At least not for a few more weeks but after that, I am absolutely dying to photograph my family of four like crazy. Actually, I'm dying to do all kinds of fun things with my family of four like crazy (Halloween! Christmas! The Zoo! The Park! Movie Nights!). The photographs will just be a bonus.