Tuesday, November 06, 2012

My Life Right Now.

IMG_1599 IMG_1610

Right now, I have a freshly bathed baby in a swing staring at cloth birds, a toddler sporting a baby bib in the kitchen playing with dinosaurs on the counter, a dishwasher running (that keeps getting unlocked by said toddler), and water filling up the laundry machine. Tarzan is playing in the background, Fun is playing from the computer, and sweet baby music is coming from the other side of the couch. Oh! And there's a dog laying on my son's pillow by the couch. When I finish writing this, I have several emails to answer and a contract to rewrite so that things transition easily when my maternity leave ends. I'd also like to change out of sweats at some point today, if my children allow me. And blog posts about Halloween? They should be coming.

This is my life right now. And from where I'm sitting, things are looking pretty sunny (also crazy).