Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pumpkin Patch.

Week Home-80 Week Home-82 Week Home-91 Week Home-95 Week Home-110 Week Home-118 Week Home-121 Week Home-125
Week Home-128 Week Home-136 Week Home-137 Week Home-143 Week Home-151 Week Home-157
Week Home-161Week Home-159

Whew. Was it just me or did October just fly by at the rate of, I don't know, two hours? Seriously. One minute I was massively pregnant and the next I was walking Max down the street for Trick or Treating.  We spent a lot of time at home, a lot of time with family, and a lot more time running around. This month was wonderful! As long as he's being held (don't ask me what my back and arms feel like), Henry is a pretty chill baby. He likes to be snuggled and swaddled and, lately, he really likes being naked, meaning that he and Max spend a lot of days doing diaper dances. But! When they're not doing diaper dances, they're usually fully clothed... most of the time.

Anyway! The weekend before Halloween, we threw our children's nudist ambitions aside and took them to the Pumpkin Patch. Henry stayed snuggled up to my sister the entire time and, after patiently waiting in line for fifteen minutes for rockin' "PUNKIN!" face paint, Max ran around like a crazy man feeding animals and riding trains and scaring his daddy in mazes and screaming to let me let him stay in the sand box. We also rode a tractor and watched Charlie Brown in the car on the way home (Or maybe before? Possibly maybe even another day? I'm not sure anymore). It was a perfect Saturday afternoon. Max is a hooligan. We love him.

P.S. We might have switched out the rotten pumpkin he picked out in the field for one out front, only to take it home and realize that it, too, was rotten. So! We hijacked one my mom had bought from the grocery store. Same thing, right?