Monday, May 06, 2013

Pizza.

Monday is Andrew's night for dinner.

And tonight? He made pizza! I love when Andrew makes pizza because something about his pizzas are always magic. I don't know if it's the sauce or how much cheese he puts on or if it's the dough I make in the mid-afternoon, but it's seriously a piece of heaven. It's embarrassing how much pizza I eat when he makes pizza.

So, tonight, when the pizza was cooling, I went up to Max and said, "Are you ready for pizza?!". His back was turned against me since he was playing with the baby monitor and he isn't allowed to play with the baby monitor, but when I said "pizza", he whipped around pointed his finger at me and shouted:

"IT'S NOT PIZZA!! IT'S NINJA TURTLE PIZZA!!!!"

Pizza-1 Pizza-2 Pizza-3 Pizza-4 Pizza-5


Well excuse me, Mister.