Monday, May 06, 2013

So Many Photographs, So Little Time.

After Henry was born, I had a bit of a photography epiphany.

I started getting serious about photography in June 2011. Before, I'd played around, set up a website, and did some portfolio building, but really I had no clue what I was doing. I mostly just shot for fun and without a huge desire to improve, but then things changed and I knuckled down and learned a lot of information in a short amount of time. I was really, really clueless for a long time. Like, I thought that full frame cameras made different shaped photographs than ones with crop sensors and had no idea how to select a focal point. But! I love photography and, for me, with lots of practice, things fell into place. I'd mastered the basics by the time Henry was born and shot a dozen weddings, countless portrait sessions, and had acquired some good equipment but, since then, I feel like I have started a whole new portfolio. And this portfolio? I really, really love it. I feel like my photographs are finally starting to say what I want and, for me, that is such a magnificent feeling. I was also recently admitted into the CMPro Program at Clickin' Moms and, honestly, that validation still feels awesome.

Oh? And did I mention I rebranded entirely?
I did!

Anyway, just thought I'd share a few photographs!


Alivia | Fayetteville Arkansas Baby Photographer | lissachandler.com-6


Lynh and Clay-10


Lindsey Before and After - NWA Wedding Photographer-12


Samantha-3


35-3


35-7


35-4

(Can't wait to meet her baby tomorrow!)

Fayetteville Arkansas Maternity Photos _ Lissa Chandler -15


Was that enough self promoting for now? Yes? Sounds good!